Saturday, May 31, 2014

PLAY OF DEATH & LIFE

Kathryn B. Malone
This concept speaks to...
"what do you mean this isn't the kidney removal patient?!"

I was trying to make my expression as uncomforting as possible, but I did feel bad for the poor fella so wrapped a bandage around his head and almost thought about covering his eyes so he couldn't watch! 

Taylor Amen yes you're right, I believe we all need to keep each other uplifted and laughing so that way we don't cry about living here! Hence why I love to make art! Living in our city I can see why it's easy for people to become depressed and jaded just by watching our nightly news alone! Here our news is so hell-bent on focussing on all of the terrible people and things about our community so our media would have to change to promote a better way of life and to also remind us that there are good people in our society too and quit giving all the assholes all of the attention! - Kathryn Bivens Malone 


No comments:

Post a Comment