Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Empowered Women


“Take responsibility for yourself because no one's going to take responsibility for you.” ― Tyra Banks

Candace Mickens by Oyamiwa, sitting proud Feb. 13, 2015




Before she died Marilyn Monroe said, "I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."



Chanise S. Smith October 8, 2012

In the midst of juggling a Job, Going to school, modeling and pursing her Foundation, Chanise S. Smith was presented with an opportunity to compete as a Model for International Model of the Year for 2012.

The end result: SHE WON THE TITLE OF INTERNATIONAL MODEL OF THE YEAR 2012 FOR HYPE HAIR/BLACK WOMAN MAGAZINE!

Chanise S. Smith, model (August 28, 2015) !!!!


Valerie Warner walking down a runway is host of Windy City Live !!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment