Sunday, November 11, 2012

a Star is born every day

Starmarie Sugarplum Jones 


Ever been drawn with a Pencil and Looked exactly the same? Why I'll Tell you we are all made from Everything LOL! You and I are no more special than a spec of Lead. Think you are? You will soon find out that the rules are the same for us all, Only the Strong will survive. If you are a weak piece of Matter, then that is totally your fault. Be real with yourself and happiness will never leave you.   So fb's Keep it Real do not be Fake.....

What is a Fake?? Someone who uses you (Check) Someone who talks to you to damage your social life. Naw. Someone who talks to you even though they don’t like you. (Check) Someone who can be very jealous and insecure. (Double Check) Someone who talks behind your back without regrets. (Check) A real person will be there for you through thick and Thin! A person you can talk to. Also if you are in need of Help they should have your back. Don’t get me wrong I am not Perfect! God didn’t make none of us Perfect, however.

I know that I am a good person!!! You just got to realize that not everyone is going to like you. With that being said. Ladies, and I say ladies becuase females are good for backstabbin and sh*t. Lesson. Be very careful Who you let in your CIRCLE because everyone is not happy for you!! And always remember that Misery Loves Company!!!!!!!! "Kut Technicians.....please go to this websitewww.annuhassa.com - Starmare Sugarplum Jones






Porcelin Doll, I am still, fragile and grounded, I must protect myself from the great fall, so that I will not shatter.
 - Starmarie Sugarplum Jones









No comments:

Post a Comment