Wednesday, April 13, 2011

JENNIFER LOPEZ VOTED PEOPLE'S MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN WORLD

Jennifer Lopez in a sequinned haute hippie mini & Christian Louboutin heels


NEW YORK (Reuters) – Jennifer Lopez has been named People Magazine's most beautiful woman in the world. The 41-year-old New York City-born singer, actress and current "American Idol" judge, joined former winners Halle Berry, Jennifer Garner and Beyonce Knowles to top the magazine annual list of the world's most beautiful people, the magazine said on Wednesday.

"I feel not worthy, you know? I feel happy and proud. Proud that I'm not 25!" she told People.

Lopez, who is married to singer Marc Anthony with whom she has twins, has a new album, called "Love?" due out in the United States in May. Her single off the album, the dance pop hit, "On The Floor," has been topping singles charts around the world.

Asked by People whether she felt better now than aged in her twenties, she replied, "Yes . . . In my 20s, I just wasn't there in my mind and my soul and my spirit. It's just great to be in the position I'm in now and be able to share that with the world." (Editing by Jill Serjeant)



Marc Anthony & Jennifer Lopez 1st UNICEF Women of Compassion luncheon in 2001

actress Jennifer Lopez




No comments:

Post a Comment