Wednesday, September 5, 2012

a GIFT TO OSHUN


"Oshun, I would like to gift you with a prayer the Creator gave me at the close of the last century." - Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories


I anoint my feet to walk to where I can do the most good for someone's life.
Let a circle open within my stomach to receive and release to objects, creatures, and spirits and people in need.
I anoint my hands to heal.
I anoint my voice to speak trust into the heart, power into the life, vision to the blind, strength to the unbelieving and weak.
I anoint my eyes to probe, to know, to see.
I bless myself to be myself.
I open myself to the elements.
Let the Unknowable Unknown permeate my being.
I anoint my Self to be a receptacle for the Mystery; the Above Person, the Unknowable Unknown. 


Gregory E. Woods (Dawn Wolf)



OSHUN SHANGO

No comments:

Post a Comment