Sunday, December 16, 2012

JUNAL GERLACH tells a story...

Junal Gerlach

"Once right behind that bush I posed by we found a neighbor stalker, his bottle, and thin flash light and boy my man got him all broken up and then he went to jail! He was supposed to be a christian a friend brang to meet me and he was being helpful...one day i was arguing with my hubby and this man stalker came rushing in to ...I guess fight my hubby and later said...oh hears your tape...and I just went with it but really had no clue what was really brewing up. I guess he was a college student too and his girlfriend told me he had my pics in his dorm. I told her to tear them down...Later that man tried harming homeless people with a knife and he got stabbed don't know whatever happened and I had moved and live in private thank goodness..." Junal Gerlach

Junal Gerlach

No comments:

Post a Comment