Friday, April 17, 2015

Congratulations Love of my Life !



If one has not figured it out I am a fan of fame, achievement and what it means and to who those two things come to in their lives. Gisele Bündchen, the Brazilian supermodel is on my list because she played a villain in an action movie with Jennifer Esposito. She was a cool calculating thief whose gang had outwitted the police robbing bank after bank. The scene of her sensually patting down Jennifer Esposito's character was arousing, and for me, memorable.

In real life it seems she will remain a wife the duration of her life. Her being the highest paid model in the world is just a side note. It does not figure into my estimation of her. It is her joy of life and her commitment to excellence holding my moth-like fascination to the flame of her essence. I copied this report of her recent life change.

Gisele Bundchen officially closed the book on her runway career this week when she walked in the Colcci show at SPFW Summer 2016 in Brazil. And her husband, Tom Brady, marked the milestone with a Facebook post that probably made her even more emotional than strutting down the catwalk for the last time.

"Congratulations Love of my Life," wrote the Patriots quarterback. "You inspire me every day to be a better person. I am so proud of you and everything you have accomplished on the runway. I have never met someone with more of a will to succeed and determination to overcome any obstacle in the way. You never cease to amaze me. Nobody loves life more then you and your beauty runs much deeper then what the eye can see. I can't wait to see what's next. I love you."
 

How we love and receive love is the deepest and most impressive testament of who we are in life. Love is an all embracing element. Its nature and its scope is massive with the capacity to reach into the vastness of soul and universal space. Gisele Bündchen is famous, but she is the same as anyone else as evidenced by her marriage, the fact that she works for a living, and the way she smiles at the world.

Gregory E. Woods
Keeper of Stories
4.17.15


 

No comments:

Post a Comment