Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Every Day Grow



champion Candice Lewis is an IFBB Professional !!!!



Q. How much does your weight vary between shows?
About 5 pounds. I loose weight once I stop lifting.
...
What’s a sample of your daily eats look like?

5 Egg whites – 1/2 cup of oats
5oz fish 4oz 3-5 asparagus and 1/2 cup rice
5oz ground turkey


Q. Biggest challenge dieting for a show?
Not to over eat on the yams.. I just love them. Yummy.

What’s your favorite body part to work out?
Legs!

Q. What’s the key to building a kick ass set of wheels? Lunges and lunges with weights and more lunges and squares.

Q. How do you feel you look compared to Jr. Nationals en route to your pro debut? I’m more balance and I feel I have a more mature look. Because I been lifting more.

Q. How important has having a trainer been for you?
It’s one of the most important parts for me. Damian Duhon Sagovia keep me motivated on my off days.

Q. If you could give other women some advice on staying healthy and fit what would it be? My advice would be to make staying health and fit apart of your everyday life. Like brushing your teeth.

Q. Do you enjoy modeling?
I enjoy modeling because it gives me a chance to inspire people to workout.

Q. What do you do to “get into the zone” of model? Music gets me in the zone for anything.

Goal for the industry: "I would like to make this my career. They say “Do what makes you happy and you’ll never work a day in your life.”~ Candice Lewis Ifbb Pro
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment