Sunday, January 3, 2016

True Testament of Powers


 Maat Petrova running with her daughters (10.12.15)



Just one year ago I was a

🔹Full time Graduate Student.
🔹Full time employed.
🔹Full time working on my business.
🔹Full time internship...
🔹Working out 3-4 times weekly.
🔹Taking my youngest to and from school on train daily, as a
🔹Full time single mom of three girls.
🔹And according to ppl who would bump into me, "Not a strand of hair out of place of a thread hanging." I kept my presence tight. ~~~
 
Though this was the most demanding time of my life being one individual juggling so much Full Time, it was then that I realized the difference between Ability and Excuses: a burning Desire and Wishing.
 
Being Super and being Average as I was the latter until those two years of my life. I was a weak thinker. A defeatist, I knew about my inner powers but I didn't know how to activate them. I would wish as if it were impossible for me to attain those wishes, I would make excuses as if I didn't have the arms legs, head, time and Ability to do things, I would stay in the safe and familiar comfort zone instead of stepping into the magic outside of it. This was literally just a year ago, I moved from NY to GA Oct 2014. 

But this period of my life, though imbalanced with all work it seems, that extreme, taught me what it takes to fulfill a dream, to claim my greatness and about the living powers to do anything within me.
My top hashtag then were #noexcusesmakeithappen & #allornothing. I have since found much balance from that extreme, but it was such a powerful time in my life. I'm glad I'm able to share all my tools, experience, training and expertise in my online Beaut Camp program for women.
If you're tired of your excuses and you're ready to make some magic
Email me. Therefinementgroup@gmail.com

 Maat Petrova with her three daughters October 2015

#BeautCamp #fitfam #fitfamily #fitmomof3 #ebonyfitness#refinementbeautcampresults
#refinementbeautcamp #maatpetrova

 

No comments:

Post a Comment