Wednesday, May 11, 2016

To Be Powerful Was a Birth Right



actress Charlize Theron once said,
'People just aren't willing to see conflict or
ugliness or the more flawed side of life through a female character's eyes.'


Actress Charlize Theron once said, "I think today women are very scared to celebrate themselves, because then they just get labeled."

My take, or response was simple. "Your insight deserves reflection and the reward of education pondering this  should conversation ensue. That is quite the thought you've shared. I'd not considered such a thing. I guess because I am a man looking at and seeing the world as a man!" - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 5.11.15






actress Charlize Theron as Queen Ravenna,
SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN (2012)

"You were the only one who could break the spell and destroy me, and the only one pure enough to save me." - Queen Ravenna, SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN (2012)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment