Sunday, October 29, 2017

Her Work.


Urth Eagle

enveloped in the marrow of bellicose hope,
I gnash fiercely at my apprehension,
ravaging out at my raging fear,
for neither has power to overtake Love's remaining here,
-Her sufficiently nurturing & comforting potential,...
-Her magnitude....


nor, bold enough to overcome Her battles of radiance,
as She's superseding the darkness that dwells withIn me,
giving my fragmented, though treasured heart home,
dressed up, manicured keloids,
surrounded by crimson brick-fenced ribs,
I buried her here...
again...
in the shadows of dried tears & suppressed desires...
yet, steel beam glimmers of Her brilliance,
permeate through the bantam spaces, I never wanted revealed,
stretching cracks wide open, exposing my mended, fractured soul,
sealed; Yet, Her lustrous hope peers through, into my marrow,
into the pits of my lost faith....in..something,
even though, never 'truly' Love....
into the pits of my dreams, where trust 'isn't' broken...


even while thinking to choose to hate Love,
She surpasses all assaults, any attacks,
all attempted havoc upon Her BeIng,
taking many beatings, knowing Her endurance is never-ending,
while I'm seeking Her demise,
She's on an internal, eternal journey,
building stronger,
revealing adulation for Love,
showing me that the truly achieved is worth all the the tears I've bleed,
the hell my body & soul placed at stake, to embalm Her deep to rest,
...for dead.
'She's always known,
'This' darkness is where Her deepest roots are lain
to sprout new & resurrect what sleeps withIn
Love


© LeTisha.W. Bowie. All Rights Reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment