Friday, December 22, 2017

At Work the Other day...


Danica Collins as the Boss.


Your New Boss


Let me introduce myself: I am you new boss.

Things are going to be changing round here, now that I am in charge. I wont tolerate laziness or slacking. I want total dedication and commitment to your work and if I get that, you will find me a very accommodating boss, who is willing to reward you. I know how a mans mind works, and I realise that having a boss like me will make your eyes wander from time to time.

So I don't mind flashing my cleavage, or even a stocking top, if I see it brings in results. And if I see that I am getting total commitment from you, I'm more than willing to slip my huge 34gg tits out of my bra, and slip off my panties, and show you my juicy dark pussy.

Would you like to work for me? - Danica Collins



1 comment: