Thursday, November 1, 2018

MAN to young man.


A Problem in NDN country.

The saying is "before you succeed, you must first learn failure ". I can tell you that I feel like I'm married to failure, no matter how far I step ahead, I always backslide twice as far.. it's my fault i know, I am also the one to change it! I'm a mess but who's not. Just always remember that everything will be alright, everything will be just fine.. won't stay bad for long, hold on to your dream and achieve it!! - Dakota Morse


Pity, self-pity is the worse place to be. It is the supportive element of suicide. The warrior teachings of your ancestors, the memories in the land of your ancestors have the stories, the teachings and  the strength of water and Earth, our Mother are the places to sit within.

"How do you balance? How do you cling to the spirit of Europe?"

These are fundamental words to use with the development of power within the belief system that supports self-pity... - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories



No comments:

Post a Comment