Sunday, November 18, 2018

Complexity of thisThought Process.



Tiffany Haddish appeared at The New York Film Critics Circle.






"A lady is defined by attributes that contribute to the notion and process involving the total self becoming balanced and full of the Life given by the Creator to be a woman in the deep spheres of feminine energies. That is one definition. Apparently, in American life, masculine hued femininity is the closest proximation to safety a woman can embrace. For a man, like me, such a choice is understandable, but disappointing. I grew up with ladies. My mother was a lady, as are the aunts I grew up with. So, I know the difference intuitively because it is an essence, not a political statement that carries integrity and dignity. In addition, feminine energy was designed to be balanced by masculine energies. . ." 

 - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 9/12/18 

No comments:

Post a Comment