Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Look Into Their Eyes.





Vanity's Playboy picture 






Barbara Babcock, an actress on the series, Hill Street Blues, in the early 1980's was to me the most sensual woman on television. What she did onscreen was undeniable, memorable, and unbelievable!! ~ Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 
















Sirens: Christy Taylor, Musetta Vander, Mia Tate, from the 2000 movie, "Oh, Brother, Where Art Thou?" singing as they flow towards three defenseless Southern white boys! The effect was disarming to me the viewer, and I was grateful to not have been asked to test my mettle against their powers. In particular, the lead siren weakened me, and she was on the big screen! Imagine what I would have had to do in their presence! Would it have been less a stress upon me as those from my own past challenges by such creatures? I'll not ever know. As Gil Scott-Heron sang in one of songs: "It's only a movie!" ~ Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Storie



Captivating subject captured by photographer, Brian Lewis Houghton 
in May 2015. titled: "Man Cave" 







Tera Patrick's seduction begins with her eyes, or it is her movements within stillness, the slopes of her body, or the way she evades scrutiny attracting judgement and envy simultaneously. Pondering such subtleties is a mark of maturity in a man understanding how women are mysterious in our endeavors to be successful and worth their effort assessing our value against their needs. Is it important how a whore regards our manhood? Yes, it is when the warrior code asks for clarity to see how the craft needs to merge with the elements of sexual congress... - Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories




No comments:

Post a Comment