Thursday, December 6, 2018

Listen, young man!




". . . The intelligence and intensity in this woman's eyes speaks for an honest assessment of who a man is approaching her. This is a hint at the level of depth and insight my father gave me when I was a boy becoming a man. His instruction and example of manhood and masculinity shaped how each woman was to be perceived, and what I later instilled in my own daughters and my sons! Those not grasping the depth of who I am are also trying to grasp who they are because this teaching has everything to do with who you are this moment and what you may become in the next. It may be a riddle at this point, but it is a step towards who you were meant to be, and a study of who you are at this moment..." - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 7/29/18 







No comments:

Post a Comment