Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LOVELY EDWARDS, mystery of youth



“Lovely Edwards, it is important to be in your generation. There are many things to unlearn, and do but most importantly the sacred work of this time requires transformation at levels, and depths not ushered into the world for well over a few thousand years. There are elders capable of working with you until you become yourself balanced between the Goddess, the God, the mysterious forces of Life that birthed your child, and distinguished your womb to birth into a dark world a light not seen in times past. You were made for these times, and you are not alone by any stretch of your imagination.” - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories


4 comments:

  1. I came across this after I was bored last night and googled my name.....I'm just wandering what inspired you to write this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I love you sister 😂😂😂

      Delete
    2. You are the bestest brother in the whole world...Love you more...

      Delete
    3. The eyes. I looked into your eyes and saw what I wrote about you. It was the first prayer, and unction of my spirit to you and about you...

      Live life deeply little sister.

      Delete