Monday, February 7, 2011

RAPE: girl raped by school mates in moving car

 Here the girl is not a victim but equally responsible for what ever that has happened she had mutually agreed to have sex with her boyfriend and his friends as she was caught in a compromising position with the boy friend, she is trying to save the guy and lodged complaint against other guys bit has not mentioned the fourth guy which is sickening, she has not given the whole story the media without getting the details has published it and has not acted with responsibility, the girl and her boy friend should be remanded to the police custody as well.” - Sanjay Prasad


“Regardless of the girl’s guilt or innocence she had sex with more than one boy in a closed space. As foul as that is to us, and our sense of good, and justice we are not paying attention to the truth, the act, the boys, and the practice they learned: gang rape. Where I am in the world, in the Washington DC area, people call it ‘running a train on a girl’.



A man like me asks, “How in the hell do you have sex with a woman others have just had, and still others are waiting to have sex with as other’s watch?”


In the last year, I was in jail working with teenage inmates. There was a funny, good-looking Black kid bragging about his sexual skills with women. He talked on and on to the amusement of his audience until I got sick of it, and told him to sit his narrow behind down. I laid my blanket on the floor motioning for them to sit. I poured my story stones on the blanket, and began to share my father’s teachings to me at their tender ages of 14 and 15.


My father stood in front of me his hands extended palms up and asked me a question that altered the shape of my life.


“On the one hand I could teach you how to be a man. On the other I could teach you how to be a playboy.”


I remember bristling with excitement touching his right hand because, more than anything, I wanted to be like Daddy: a man.


“Good,” he said, “what I’m going to teach you is applicable to both. A playboy is the lowest common denominator of a man.”

 

That boy, the funny cat, plopped down on the hard floor resting his arms on my blanket, and lapsed into a solemn silence listening to my teachings about sex, sexual energies, Punany, and women. At the end of the teaching circle two boys pulled me to the side, and shared a horrifying story. They had a lot of questions about women and marriages they realized through my stories they couldn’t have because, as they explained, men during their elementary, and junior high school years taught them how to ‘run a train on a woman’!!!! Sparing you the details I was dumbfounded, and grieving in respectful silence listening to their long story, and their detailed questioning of my teachings about sex, and women.



There is a cultural support for this behavior. It is a behavioral pattern intimate with sports, crime, and war. It is so prevalent around the world that it goes without public discourse because we are trained by religion, and culture to minimize the worlds of thought, and yearnings evil creates in a righteous heart. The depth of this mindset is menacing, and full of powers persuading, and intimidating millions, for all of the wrong reasons, to look away. How do we protect our daughters, and sons from this belief system? How do we release the hold of religious doctrine, and dogma that feeds and supports this terror? How do we undo the story millions of men learn and internalize as a rite-of-passage, and accept as a norm?


- Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories


1 comment:

  1. Powerful....the first thing that comes to mind is exposure of different spirits through homes, as well as society. I think some men grow up with a false since of intimacy. As a young woman I am also concerned about exactly what was going on through her mind? Maybe replacing the fear with impulsive acts, which you find very often. Self worth of Man and Woman is becoming non existent, and purpose has been thrown out the window. As far as the religion aspect it gets really sickening to see that judgement comes before healing. Condemnation is moving rapidly. With that said people have to motivated by the spirit within them to make a change. With religion, there is so much tradition that teaching, inspiration, and encouragement is not being deposited into the spirit of mankind....

    Shanelle Gayden~ Mother, Mentor & Keeper

    ReplyDelete