Tuesday, October 25, 2011

on the peripheral of normal men’s consciousness...

Monqiue Washington
 I am and have always been fascinated by beauty, women, dignity within women, and by what I see and perceive looking at and within a woman. Hence, the number of pictures I have posted here for public viewing, and my private creative process which is a spiritual discipline outside of most men’s spheres of knowing. Photographers are magicians to me. The best ones I should clarify include rank amateurs with an eye to capture a moment of truth, a story within a moment with numerous potential to tell stories, and the photographers with an unbending determination to capture the essence, the soul of a subject, a landscape, view are by comparison: teachers, prophets, artists, and magicians. It is a high calling perceiving, and seeing Beauty. She is a mythical creation, and a mystical charmer of our erogenous zones, and spiritual palettes.” – Gregory E. Woods


Moon full in the darkening sky by Santee Featherarms

 

No comments:

Post a Comment