Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Age with Beauty


Sarah Michaels in red dress !!!!


I have always been intrigued by how Beauty becomes and redefines itself in us and upon us. It is not that Beauty fades. Fading suggests finality; an end of. Beauty of spirit and body dances along with the momentum of life-death-resurrection the way we do because Beauty has life! Beauty has to do this dance. Being integral to our growth, and development this dance is the logical course of action. 

I said too much, but the woman in this picture brought it back home to me all the things life has taught me since I began, as a young man, to question the notion that Beauty was vain. It isn't. It is an evolutionary process of discovery, as are we. Beauty is one of our mysteries! - Gregory E. Woods, 2.9.14



face & breast of Spears 



No comments:

Post a Comment