Wednesday, March 18, 2015

FATHER to his son at 21



Andrew Ryan, my second son is 21 yrs. old today.
In the corner is my granddaughter,
Erin-Elaine Woods
Of my four children each has magical stories and Andrew is no different. But, unlike the others the world Andrew came into has altered communication between people. But, in the hands and spirits of wise Elders and loving parents communication has not changed. The challenge has come in terms of development and developing children with spiritual gifts is different from what is required for producing C students.
But, unlike the other tributes I've posted online about my other children Andrew has reserved a right to privacy because his birth story is fraught with mysterious forces the public need not know, but sense.
Creator has given me great gifts in my children and their mothers bore these gifts in ways their children do not fathom. To the six of them I honor their gifts to my life.
These are my words, your father, Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 3.18.15


 

No comments:

Post a Comment