Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Daddy's Girl !




a Daddy's girl atop a car !!!!

My name is Bobi Jo Marie, and I've always been surrounded by all things Vintage. Ever since I can remember, my dad has taken me to classic car shows where I learned everything I could about the cars. I've always been in love with them, and as I got older I decided I wanted to help keep them alive. So I went back to school for Auto body. I already had a classic car, so I learned to restore it. 
 
Along with the cars I learned about the music, and the clothing, among other things. When I got older my presence improved, and girls began asking me about my hair, makeup and my overall style. I enjoyed talking to them so much, and helping them. Now, I aspire to be a role model for all women. I will never hesitate to give advice and offer tips, when asked! The best advice I'd like to give out, is that being a pinup isn't just about your hair, makeup, and clothing. It's the way you present yourself, and your attitude.
 
Respect yourself, and others will too. I am a classy lady, and I wouldn't give off the impression of anything less! - Bobi Jo Marie  




Bobi Jo Marie can fix this car

 

No comments:

Post a Comment