Sunday, June 7, 2015

Between Two




From @honey eroticpoetry almamode
 
I lay upon your chest gazing into your eyes; eyes as dark as the night. In them I see twinkles of stars, the moon, your world. For those stars emerge from deep within your beautiful soul like a volcanic eruption bringing the earth to life. A panther moves across your broad chest symbolizes your courage and strength; for you are all that embody this lovely creature. I watch you breath and take in your delicious and delectable scent; we join and I feel complete wrapped in you. I capture your heart in my hands. It is strong it pulsates with the full richness of who you are. The massive beat matching mines. In heavenly syncopation the beat sings the rhythm of wanting, the rhythm of raised passion. Like the lotus flower needing water to sustain; such is my passion for you, passion for what awaits.

I moan with delight as a wave of heat surrounds me. Your caramel skin is my candy jar with my tongue taking a dip. Taking my time to tease your senses nibbling your lobs; as my tongue dives in and out of the sweet canyons of your ear. You moan as my tongue gets lost and your moaning signals my tongue to flicker like delicate butterfly wings. As I bathe your body with my mouth, the wetness of my lips mirrors the wetness between my legs. My panties weep anticipating what is to come. My seduction ritual awaken your lustful spirit sitting on the edge of ecstasy waiting to plunge in. Time makes no sense within this abyss of passion-laced lust ritual.

You feel my growing moistness as my swollen pearl peeks out from between thick, sticky lips. My panties struggles to hold my lusty anticipation. But with you, the anticipation is ever so obvious. My blooms opens wide for you. The rain and river flows of golden streams dancing slowly. Your need for me grows and as you attempt to moan, my tongue finds your mouth as the Sultan finds his way to the desert oasis. I kiss you long, hard and thrust my tongue in and out of your mouth ravishing every twist and turn. Like a jockey mounting his prime thoroughbred, I straddle your thick thighs. My passion fueled by the hairs of your chest. You beg to come in and take me… plunging, pounding deep inside what is yours to take. You growl… oh baby, ahh baby, fuck baby… as I squeeze you into the brink of ecstasy. And, after I take you there we journey back; back to our beating hearts; back to breath by breath.



Honey a la Mode, copyright ©2012, all right reserved
 

Black lovers close

July 16, 2013 ·

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment