Tuesday, August 11, 2015

You Are Who You Are


alternative model Willow Rayne by Keith Selle Photography
in a custom T-shirt dress by Stephen Alonzo


alternative model Vanna Rae by Tom Preston as the girl next door
November 22, 2014 · 
 


You, Vanna Rae, as the girl next door made me pause. What a transformation or jolt to the sight! What I said is probably off center because you are what you discover you are and this look is as you as the others. It must be an amazing thrust of wind to be a woman changing in the winds yet the same essential element to the success of transformations. As a man I'll only know what a woman tells me. I'll not know. My responsibility is to observe, appreciate and protect your space to transform and be. It is the depth of manhood in response to alternative views of beauty and other walks as a woman that transform a man, not the judgments made to maintain the formalities of our positions over the destinies of women as Western theology and social structures dictate. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 8.9.15



Vanna Rae in tub of water




No comments:

Post a Comment