Saturday, August 1, 2015

NEW KNOWLEDGE


Ana Luisa Paredes Lara
March 2, 2013

ADULTERY or DESPERATE WANT?


“Blessings Brother Gregory, I liked the comment you posted on my foto. Obrigada! Now can you clarify this question I have. I have always asked myself or some others this and don't quite understand it fully. Please tell me, if I may ask,” Why is it that there are so many Women/Men (more so the feminine energy) out there that wait to find a man/woman that is happily in a relationship and instead of blessing the l o v e they choose to ''pounce' on a man/woman?

Why try to wreck instead of bless? In this age of "open" relationships and polygamy, I would like to say not everyone are into the cycle of polygamy and when one discovers happiness in a union why not celebrate instead of hate? lol....It is truly unfortunate that these kind of energies flow mostly amongst the females. ALL the "talk" about sisterhood and Women's rights...really is it selective? Sigh, I pray for more integrity and unity amongst Women. More love with an exceptional heart all nurtured by i n t e g r i t y and truth. Once again, thank you for your comment.” – Coco Rosario


Kym Kymberly


 “From an idealistic youth to the now I've seen, marveled and wondered about the phenomenon. The day after I married my first wife Renee said, “Women who never spoke to you are gonna come after you.”

“No.” I couldn't believe it. I wouldn't believe it. It went against the grain I measured against.

I was sheltered in some respects in my upbringing. Not only did my parents skillfully shield me from the ravages of Jim Crow I had the kind of purity that comes from a childhood of prayer, play, mischief, care, and a shield of protection I thought was the norm that allowed me to explore and explore and explore. I was a novice to the frailties of human nature, and how fragile ideals were in the face and the body of the presence of a woman full of needs, and desires, and powers as strong, if not stronger than Mother Nature herself.

I’d lost my virginity in my 20’s because of my training, and initiations into the mysteries of celibacy, and sexuality at 14 years of age. It marked me distinguishing me in ways that took decades to unravel. This isn't a boast. It is necessary background to understand my answers to the questions adultery creates.

It is the existence of truth that makes the lies of adulteries plausible, or horrifying. Adultery for both parties creates a dynamic dichotomy that is difficult to unwrap if one is a married Priest-Warrior, or a Sacred Woman in bed with another mate. I say mate because people of that calibre have a grasp upon things that rival the thinking of people dominated with predatory lust. Theirs is an alternate reality with a set of responsibilities I won’t speak of it on Facebook. Although, I suspect I might have already during my tenure on this medium.

There is an infantile need that comes up in the best of people when sexually aroused. Seen in the opposite sex it is desirable. The sexual dynamics and the bittersweet and intangible pull between men and women is the stuff, the fabric, the dynamic light that engages and captivates us all. The Puritan’s influence upon Western Christianity, and the cultural shame attached to sex we've all inherited shadows our spirits, our thinking, our bodies, our urges, and our need for sex, intimacy, sexual release, and as Marvin Gaye sang it in his song, Sexual Healing. Outside of animal attraction sexual release is expansion. But how can anything about sex be outside of animal attraction?

The great warrior, Morihei Ueshiba died in 1969. He was 83 years old. At 80 years old this master could disarm any foe, down any number of attackers, and pin an opponent with a single finger. He was a man of peace who detested fighting, and war. Morihei Ueshiba was the founder of Aikido. In his life he received three (3) visions that transformed him, and the world. He also said, “Eight (8) forces sustain creation: movement and stillness, solidification and fluidity, extension and contraction, unification and division.”

This visual is what we are born into as creative beings. We are born sensitive to the intangible fabric of what breathes into the world, what holds the world(s) together, and activates change, karma, instinct, excitement, knowing, and knowledge! On one level, which is primal, is the body speaking to another body. It cannot be stopped the communications between bodies. It occurs often into old age.What can be controlled is a person's spirit. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 2013


Ana Luisa Paredes Lara
Feb. 4, 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment