Saturday, August 8, 2015

FOCUS BEYOND


Running horse


art by   

The Veil Over Humanity




The cycle of birth, old and death reveals much as to the nature of our un-enlightened mind. We are under the veil of inherent slavery to mesmerisms of the media, violence and various subconscious addictions. The 3 attributes of the inner flame must be developed by prayer, decree and meditation. The attributes of wisdom, love and power are the qualities I speak of.

The veil of mesmerism includes being caught by the news and media which sends us perverted images of the inner flame. One good decree for overcoming this is:

In the name of the I AM Presence transmute (3X) all perversions of the news and media which attempt to fascinate and captivate the minds of the torch bearers.

Recently, I had the opportunity to hear a minister from the Congo speak about the veil that is covering humanity. I was very surprised in that it sounded superstitious to me. It wasn't until I had a meditation in which I saw this veil as a covering. Something like a dark cloud.

This is why it is so important that lightbearers and torchbearers use the tools that they have to armor ourselves and our loved ones. Increasingly as we near the time when the consciousness of humanity is moved toward taking it's rightful place as Sons and Daughters of the most High we will be attacked by news and media. We will also be attacked by sounds, rhythms and distorted images which are perversions of the light.

This is not work that I had planned to write about. Sela. The Ascended Masters are sending us light and I AM a humble Torchbearer. 

by Warren 'Atiba' Taylor 1.18.10


elegant Black woman kneeling in the shade 



No comments:

Post a Comment