Sunday, January 7, 2018

Being At The Top of the Game!


Barbara Corcoran holding her very own Corcoran Report, in the 1980's. 



Here I am in the '80s holding a copy of my very own Corcoran Report.

I realized the only way I was going to get ahead in business was if I could be known as the expert in my field - New York City real estate. I knew I had to come up with something that kept my business in the press and steal all the attention away from the competition. Then it hit me - I had the perfect plan!...


I made a marketplace report chock full of statistics. You’ll be surprised how much you know about your industry once you start putting some numbers down on paper.

Once I had my report in a short, easy-to-read format for the world to read, I was the automatic expert in my field! Every reporter was calling me, quoting the Corcoran Report in their press and in no time my business went through the roof!

My gimmick taught me an important lesson about business - the easiest way to steal market share from your competitors is to steal the limelight, and nothing does that faster than being quoted in the press.
- Barbara Corcoran, business woman, investor out of New York city 




Being shattered in the senses comes from a trait within the indwelling powers of certain women incapable of not shattering in this realm what is standard, what could be good, but needs to be better. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 

No comments:

Post a Comment