Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Teach in Life.



Who said those words? It is important to know. People's stories are important and to those needy the most, and those close to the person who reveals him or herself by word, and work; is a need to observe the trail that led to revelation!

For those curious: what led a person to discover within themselves this sense of self, and place in the worlds surrounding themselves:

"Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be!"

We may never know. What we will know is when we arrive at this state of being present within the great mysteries of this life! 


Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories
January 14, 2018




painting a picture. Ada Cottingham. 2017.



"... It is always the simple things that bring the greatest joys, the simplest pleasures and reveal, in the simplest of ways, how to live in wondrous ways! Ain't that something?" - Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories 1/14/18 

No comments:

Post a Comment