Monday, April 19, 2010

sharing between healers

"My friend, Celeste, said, and I agree that your words are prayers, formulas and spells. My reaction to them is a mirror reflecting light and love for Life, Love,and the Mystery of living in the present." Dawn Wolf




"I love our Elders who tell us ...Time has no separations, no divisions. Time is streaming. I love this Spirit Song. It helps me realize why so many BEings feel so very familiar as though I have known them since time immemorial in my Heart. We are three Worlds coexisting and this one in front of ultimate Soul reality we call Aronui is the one of our sense perceptions, our co-constructed, co-creating Selfhood in relation. I love the playfulness and profound freedom of these understandings. Nothing is fixed or absolute. How divine is that.

Thank you to you and Celeste for the light that finds my gladness. Pono ki te Whenua ...walking this Sacred Ground in harmony and humility mindfulness this holy day divine." -Mereana Taki

No comments:

Post a Comment