Sunday, April 25, 2010

ANCESTORS

"The tipuna whare as Ancestral Long house is based on Sacred design elements. The whole complex is based on Celestial mirroring and symbolizes the body of an Ancestor. When we enter the kuwaha, the mouth, we are ingested, and walk into a metaphysical replica of our Ancients and Ancestral vessel. This space is deeply concentrated with Spiritual and Soul essence energies of many generations. The carvings, weaving and kowhaiwhai paintings within telling our Celestial and Temporal Earthly descent. These are our tribalz gathering strongholds where all life events are celebrated, including realm crossing (funerals). There are no walls in the Tipuna whare. Everything is open." -Mereana Taki

Gregory E. Woods
"Deep spiritual treatments upon the space of your ancestral and physical landscape, Mereana, are moving around the globe because of your spirit, and the spirits that move within you to move worlds with your understanding."

Mereana Taki
"Nga mihi Chiefly Brother. In my walk I have learned that Spirit walks me ...I need only surrender into the flow with my Heart awareness. I touch the spaces where my Grandparents Love lives in me and it easily ignites. I have had to de-school myself out of english ways of trying to be ...and simply be my natural self. There are many relatives on... See More the FBk who also did not live as I did ...I don't know why this happened ...they are reaching out for these understandings in strength and renewed hope in their reflections. OurStories are very Human and we all share in their basic respect, reverance and celebration for our Sacred Circles of Life. May your day be gentle and filled with serenity's Smile while miracles in expression gives flesh to your deepest dreams and desires in these everblessed times. Kia tau te rangimarie ~ walking in peace and calm in all that is said and done."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment