Tuesday, November 23, 2010

black spider woman


This is captivating. I was attracted to Black Spider women, a few, in my time. The appeal defied logic. It was elemental. It lived somewhere in the curiosity, my inability to resist the probe into my unknowns, my fears. It took a lot to unlearn it. But the love I learned to develop and the power I learned to harness and use for good strengthened me. ~ Dawn Wolf
 




From within my cocoon I hear them screaming,
Agony shared of the doom that is coming.


She moves in silence to her latest prey,
Spinning her web of deceit for her hunger.
Artistic and precise in each movement she makes.
Her salvia is dripping in anticipation of your flesh.


A diamond on her belly in shades of bloody red.
Without her insects would soon rule this world.
She mates you for her pleasure and her children,
With no emotion she kills you, but you’re smiling.


The screaming echo’s as a warning to others,
But they never listen and so it becomes their fate.


Her deadly poison is her weapon of choice,
Paralyzing to her dinner that is still wiggling.
She has a cousin wearing a orange diamond,
Not quite as deadly, but just as hungary as she.


I watch her game of life as your life disappears.
Fascinated with her designs and quiet moments.
Appearing slow but able to move at great speeds.
She’s a furry-legged demon that I just deplore!

Ma'at (aka: M. Mundy-Woods)








 
Persia Pele

No comments:

Post a Comment