Monday, November 8, 2010

I AM MY SISTER'S KEEPER

COMPROMISE


What would you call going back and forth with God? For some strange reason we compromise with God. Realizing in the end negotiation is not needed to complete the will of God. The thought process that creates the idea of compromising is not living in obedience. Anyone can want the abundant blessings, but simply are not willing to obey the law. The times today may not involve the exact cycle of life revealed in the bible, but the bible reveals very similar situations we face today. When you think of law automatically authority comes to mind. God is the absolute authority over every dominion. The issue that becomes troublesome is when God sends direct confirmation, grants second chances, and even delivers you from past sinful nature, and then here comes the questions. These questions contradict the power of God, and basically call God a liar. So let us reveal the questions that you may ask.

1. “Why God?”
2. “God if I just do this one time?”
3. “It will be ok if I just try it to remember what it used to be like?”
4. “God you know I am not perfect; can you just forgive me again?”
5. “If I was delivered from what had me bound, and you rescued me from my past Egypt, can you help me if I travel back?”
6. “I should just give up, it hurts to bad, God do you want me to feel this way?”

At the time of the questions they sound logically to you. In reality all you’re doing is compromising with God. You cannot compromise with God. The law is to obey Gods word for your life. You don’t have to write the Ten Commandments across your chest or repeat 100 scriptures every hour- BUT YOU HAVE TO SURRENDER. What you’re up against is beyond your control, that thing you struggle to overcome is impossible without God. Don’t become complacent with governing yourself; let God govern you from this point on. Many will listen to worldly authority, and not even consider spiritual authority. Flesh means nothing to God. You cannot please God with your flesh. It is by your heart and spirit that allows God to enter. If our flesh moved our every action, many would not be reading this message right now. It is Grace that has set you free. When you compromise with God you second guess the glory that has already been reflected on your life. Remove all compromising questions and replace them with this simple phrase.

“God I am ready to serve you. Through it all you have waited for me while I impatiently waited for you. God heal me by renewing me in you”

Peace and Blessings
Shanelle Gayden

No comments:

Post a Comment