Monday, September 5, 2011

FREEDOM: warrior teachings

"We need to remember who we are. Not what we have become." - Lora Long-Sigler


couple at 2007 New York City Easter Parade by the Sartorialist




“I made a difficult decision some years ago to separate myself from everyone in my life whether there was conflict or drama between us, or not. It was a life/death decision that altered my life beyond words. It gave me a clarity you cannot buy. Of all things to fear people basically fear Power, Clarity, Old Age and their Fears. Once Clarity comes many shrink from power because of its enormous weight, its light, its presence. It is the responsibility of Power that bends people out of normalcy into the extraordinary, and being ordinary is an illness of the soul embraced my one’s fears…


Everything in Life boils down to a question of Life or Death, one of my Grandfather's taught me.” – Gregory E. Woods

Calisto in battle


No comments:

Post a Comment