Sunday, September 18, 2011

SEEING BEYOND...

Megan by Zanita

SALES, SUCCESS & TRAINING


“One of the most fierce personalities I know is also one of the top sales professionals in the country: George Wheeler Jr. We are friends, and for a time worked in commercial finance, and started a few businesses. It was tough working in that envirorment given my particular skill set, and personality. I studied under a rigid subscription to a code of thinking that made any student, and I was a student of sales, able to sale business to business, make cold calls, and approach anyone face to face.

As my mentor, George had daily rituals that began, ended and sustained his day. One, a chant, was a proverb, a reminder that ‘everyday in Africa a gazelle wakes up preparing to outrun the fastest lion, and everyday a lion wakes up to outrun the slowest gazelle.’” - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment