Sunday, June 9, 2013

TIME TO GET TO THE BEACH!!!!


I had so much fun at the Calendar Photo Shoot, I thought I would share a little of it. Thanks George for all these great pictures. Check out the video atwww.mandtfl.com/videos.aspx. - Mermaids and Tales
Day 28 - Fill it up. Another great picture from the Calendar photo shoot From George. How many of you remember those signs and pumps. Of course, even it you do, I don't remember the gas jockeys looking like that. Talk about warm!!! - dec. 17, 2012

Day 27 - Repeat. I normally don't show 2 pictures of the same mermaid in a row but, George did such a good job taking the photos and Rebekah is so hot, I felt we needed another dose of our new mermaid. Do you agree?

"Can ya hear the ocean? here, lemme hold 'em this way..."Robert S. Hammond



No comments:

Post a Comment