Wednesday, July 23, 2014

DISCIPLINE 2




"One must be careful of the snakes in the temple for they are the one's that cause you to catch a charge if you get caught up into responding based of your emotion. I remember my days working at Riker's Island and I would talk with the inmates and some would say to me 'it' happened in a split second. They either pulled the trigger, stabbed or punched and they could not take it back. I never judged them because growing up in the South Bronx I realize the struggle is real and never say what you are not going to do because the situation might arise and you must pray hope that you can remain in control in that instance. Take a breath and pray to God to give you the inner strength. The major of battles in our life take place in our mind and if you can stand the storm and win those battles you will get better at making good decisions."  - William Dawson 6.22.14




No comments:

Post a Comment