Wednesday, July 16, 2014

From the Roots to the Light


Emmanuelle Vaugier  


My Creative Nature Is My Magic Wand



Did you know you have an invisible magic wand? It is also known as creativity. The power of your creativity can and will transform all darkness into light. It is powerful enough to birth a new life out of what may appear dead. Give birth to a business opportunity. Inspire hope in those who are hopeless. Your creative nature is your true identity. The more you believe in it and use it, the more good you get to create in the world. Your creative nature is fluid. It is pliable and full of possibilities. Whenever you find yourself in what may seem like an unpleasant situation, tap in and pull out your magic wand and transform it.


I am creative, and I create every day with ease and grace. My creative nature keeps me alive and vibrant. To change my circumstances I trust in the power of the Word in me that was with God in the beginning. I commit to expressing my creativity in fun and playful ways. I tap into the power of creativity and transform limited thinking to expansive thinking. New possibilities are being birthed through me. Thank you, Power- in me, through me, as me, around me, through the Christ within. And so it is.
"Truly I say to you, 'Whoever should say to this mountain, Be moved and fall into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart...it will be done to him.' " St. Mark 11:23


Daily Thoughts from the Hill


Copyright: Hillside International Truth Center, Inc. HillsideIntl TruthCenter
Dr. Barbara L. King - Founder Minister/World Spiritual Leader




Nicole Ansari  with Angaangaq Angakkorsuaq    


No comments:

Post a Comment