Wednesday, November 19, 2014

CAT LIKE ANNE


Cat Woman drawing for Anne Hathaway 





"I have to say that there is something fulfilling about what Anne Hathaway projects into the world of art and film. Into the collective bowl of human awareness she contributes something wholesome and knowledgeable many can touch without understanding how they've been touched by the actress's life-force. After all we are created to touch and receive touch. How we touch in the world is either memorable or repulsive. I will remember the actress' touch to my senses.

I looked at each picture and saw many things within each photograph and drawing that connected me to my internal world and how it interprets dreams and beauty and the sensation beautiful women create!" - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 9/9/14



cat-like creature within Anne Hathaway


No comments:

Post a Comment