Saturday, November 15, 2014

Miss Summer?


bikini fitness competitor F.A. Champbell 3

bikini on Kris Jenner 



If you miss Bikini Bodies you need stay in the present and enjoy the moment and uncover what is beside you in your bed. It is a focus exercise. This time of year when it got real cold, and long before cell phones sucked the intimacy and the joy of being together on public transportation it was not unusual for Black men to openly declare their  intentions of finding a big Black woman to snuggle up with for warmth during the cold months. It was fun hearing big Black women matching their intent looking for men in the winter months to warm their beds.

I remember seeing a big Black woman, rolls and all, by herself on the train one exceptionally cold day. I lit up like a light bulb. She was fine, real pretty and everything about her was appealing and seductive. Typically, big women are self conscious about their weight except for Latinas and Black American women in the Washington DC area. It makes a difference in perception if you, as a man, spend a lot of time around that energy when you travel across the country. You have to be mindful of what you say because the sense of worth and the acceptance of self big women hold dear to their identities is not common everywhere else. Such has been my experience. But, forget all that. Back to the story.

The woman I was talking about look up with humor and hope and slid over as much as she could which wasn't much because sitting spread her out making her thighs more appealing. Her eyes sized me up quickly devouring my discretion.

"Can I sit here?" I asked.

Dumb question. It was obvious she would let me sit down. She'd already moved over.

"You OK? Got enough room?" she teased. I was stuck between the hard plastic of the arm rest and her soft rolls. I was excited being that close and said as much to her in appreciation. It felt good the closeness and we fell into conversation both of us measuring the mood, the vibe and speculating about the size of her bed with me in it. It was a warm thought and not hidden from the audience of fellow travelers a very sexy vibration sizzling between us.

By the time I got off at my stop we were comfortably dreading the eventuality of separating. I was aroused and she most likely was too, but I felt we held secret our relationships at home waiting for us to get back home. The trust our lovers held was compelling and demanding all of our strength not to exchange numbers and get together that night or later in the week. It was a tough choice, but it was made.

I held her hands lovingly looking into her eyes and said the words that meant 'goodbye I wish we could make love later on after work', but came out polite and riddled with sexual innuendo. You see Black women with all their weight and challenges preen on the inside. It is a contrast to famous beauties who flaunt and preen on the outside and create followings. The other women I am talking about are another creature creating something adoration will eventually need to complain about its destiny to slowly become devoted to the internal ideal of sensuality. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 11.15.14


bikini on Coco 



No comments:

Post a Comment