Tuesday, November 11, 2014

DAY OF THE AMERICAN VETERAN


Veteran's day is difficult for me to process and participate in because as an Indian and an African I see clear. American armed forces are invading forces upon the Earth, our Mother, not protectors as much as invaders. So where can that stance possibly leave me? I cannot rejoice in its might unless we are rejoicing, on Veteran's Day, the might and sheer power of our armies and navy! I can't be proud of the forces that sealed the doom of my ancestors and our ways of life; that dishonors them. What do I do? Who do I honor?

I honor the warrior. That goes without saying. I am a warrior trained and in service to people. What have I traditionally done as a thinking man on this day? Like Memorial Day I ponder the facts and the deeds done in the name of democracy, and mourn the dead who died at our hands around the globe in our misguided quest to conquest. ~ Gregory E. Woods, Sirmiq Aattuq Wisdom Keeper


Menhit, mate to the masculine Creator Netert of War, mother of magic & protectress of the higher consciousness





Mereana Taki silently observing the play of unseen power.
7.20.14 


Ngaronoa Mereana Taki says,

"Predatorial people litter the planet ... what do we do with them when they come into our experiences? It's a curious thing. Predators appear to smell fearlessness and those who are deeply at peace in their soul force beauty. Even the innocent are attracted by their own vibrational harmonic." - Mereana Taki 7.24.14


"Decay of the body is not a why ... it's a when. No reason to allow the soul to be held hostage by this idea. Why not invest in this knowledge as an incentive to give the soul every nourishment possible? Love ... Love is the food of the Soul ...pure and without any conditions or judgments against the self." - Mereana Taki 7.24.14








gun in actress Ann Margaret's hand






No comments:

Post a Comment