Friday, November 21, 2014

The Shadow of WE


Butterfly Woman by Emmanuelle Brisson
from gallery of Sole Satya
Sept. 18, 2012


You cannot calculate Beauty or assuage the guilt of destroying precious moments and killing time we had together as friends, or lovers. You can recreate the deep feeling of who we are together appreciating the songs your presence brings to the mornings I awaken thinking of you, or you look into my eyes with love, not judgement. I will come to you because I love you. I will need you because you are the twin of my soul. Your name is Life, and life without you is a perpetual gap in the fullness of living in great moments, and the process of creating. 

This is a long way of saying how, and that I do love you. I cherish you. I love you and I adore you. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 11.5.13




profile of an elegant Black lady 



No comments:

Post a Comment