Wednesday, January 28, 2015

LIKE AN EAGLE


boyfriend wanted


Here's Your Assignment - Soar Like An Eagle
By Dr-Sinclair N. Grey III
 


People who are not afraid to step out on faith will soar like an eagle. Let me say it this way. Whoever neglects trusting in God to order their steps will always remain grounded. That's right; grounded in frustration, grounded in disappointment, and grounded in feeling insignificant. However, if you're willing to do what God commissions you to do, He'll equip you as well as empower you. I urge you to not allow anyone or anything stand in your way from soaring like an eagle.


The Bible gives us the powerful prayer of Jabez which is recorded as "Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my border, and that your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from hurt and harm!" Please don't miss this. The prayer of Jabez isn't about fear or doubt. Here's the Sinclair remix. The moment you realize that God has so much for you and the only person who can stop YOU is YOU, the quicker you'll strengthen your faith and resolve to be all the YOU that God has called YOU to be. (1.23.15)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment