Monday, January 12, 2015

Stern Affirmation


Sadhvi Ayele Maat
Jan. 5, 2013 


Let me be clear.. Just because you are on my friends list doesn't mean I agree with you...so don't tag me like you know me when you don't. FYI I don't do fear or hate. I don't care to be a part of the next big movement or follow king nothing or reverend yesterday. I don't follow victim mentality pontiffs who leave you in a never ending never satisfied cycle of blame without taking responsibility for your life. 

I am not a food Nazi, nor do I believe someone is spiritually deficient because they had a BLT sandwich or spiritually elevated because someone is a raw foodist. I don't believe that just because you have a certain name, wear certain clothes, live in a certain neighborhood, have a certain economic status, wear your hair a certain way, or have certain genital organs, that it suddenly makes you qualified to lead the world... 

Try bringing your own house in order because for me Character and integrity first. I don't believe that in order for me to love myself as an African descendant, and woman I have to hate anyone else. I don't give a rat's ass about who is having sex with whom. I don't confuse political movements for spiritual ones. I don't believe one religion or path has all of the answers for everyone. 

I support wholeness, healing , divine love and elevation...along with some occasional good humored jokes. If that doesn't sit well with you, I'm fine freeing up my friends list so that I can connect more with people more in sync with where I am going rather than where I have been. - Sadhvi Ayele Maat (Jan. 3, 2014) 







No comments:

Post a Comment