Thursday, September 24, 2015

WOMEN'S STORIES 2




Joseph & Mary


". . . Art, photography, sculptures tell powerful stories from and to the archetypes we come from and aspire to evolve from. A woman’s body clothed or not tells numerous stories in an instance. Those stories talk to states of being, various maturity levels, levels of pain, and in a glance arouse blood, dark memories, or inspire poetry, art, and begin courtships, or challenge the best of a man to wrestle with his darkness to kneel in the illumination of her dynamic. Sometimes I notice that certain images arouse what ails a soul: A trickster’s tale!


It is a simple fact that women populate the spiritual spaces to evolve spiritually far beyond men who tend to stagger behind in this realm. Being aware of this and an avid student myself of several disciplines, and a father of grown children I am deeply aware of the concepts of sensuality, female innocence, sexuality, and the perversions of sex, and women’s body. If I was a pervert I’d be a predator, and probably dead by now of disease, witchcraft, or knife. If I were a pervert you wouldn’t have read, and at times, studied my words so intensely. I am a man in a continuous state of learning..."


Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories
September 24, 2011


CREATION STORY: EVE THEN ADAM


Maitrieya Sandness walking the beach !!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment