Sunday, September 20, 2015

Free to Try It On


Elizabeth Keene wearing a custom suit by Christian Roche Dress LA, with a men's shirt from Nordstorm, a bag by Maison Valentino, earrings by Charlotte Russe, topped by shoes made by Manolo Blahnik shows her arms off.



Thrice As Nice

I have a soft spot for suits. I mean, who says that menswear has to be just for men? I had this three piece suit custom made and I love everything about it from the fit, to the print, to the perfect gold buttons. I paired it with lime green pumps and a nude bag for day 3 of New York Fashion Week. I wanted to wear this suit to the Zimmerman show because I love how different it is from everything else that I see on the streets. In fact, I can't say that I've ever seen a three piece suit on a woman let alone at fashion week. It seemed like a unique approach. Sometimes it's nice to think outside the box. 

I hope you're having a great day! 
 
 
Elizabeth Keene wearing a custom suit by Christian Roche Dress LA,
with a men's shirt from Nordstorm, a bag by Maison Valentino, 
earrings by Charlotte Russe, topped by shoes made by Manolo Blahnik 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment