Sunday, February 14, 2016

HEAD lover



"Sweet Sinner"

What can I do to keep that smile on your face?
Keep the love in your eyes, without the fear of failing?
I wish I could keep you laughing, keep your tears from falling, ...
How can I keep you singing when your song is trapped in your throat?
With so much darkness in the clouds hovering above your head,
How can I stop the rain and stop the thunder from rolling?

With lightning flashing so brightly in your eyes,
It's hard to see just long the storm will last.
The fire that burns so dimly in your heart,
Almost diminished with the winds of change.

Clouds and thunder rolling loudly as the lightning cracks through the sky.
Who can stop the twister that rips through your heart?
Sweet sinner, who can save you now?
Sing your confessions of your heart,
Send praise to the gods,
Allow them to banish the hatred that dwells.

Sweet Sinner, take me in your arms for a deep embrace,
Kiss my savory lips, run your strong hands along my body,
Place your lips upon my neck and feel me breathe,
Hear that soft gasp escape from my throat, as you slide your fingers along my hip line,
Deep in my base, penetrate me with your love,
Make my body twist to the rhythm of the music of your soul.
As the storm clouds gather in your eyes, I can see the firestorm of your passion swirling endlessly in a threatening vortex as you push a little deeper,
Sending me to my peak of ecstasy, praying to the heavens of your God.

Sweet Sinner, make me beg for more, as you lay me down,
Send my never ending long legs to the heavens, as you kiss the inside of my creamy thighs,
Indulge in the waterfall of my pleasure, confess to your gods as you go down and taste my nectar,
Take pleasure of this heaven on earth, rule me in your kingdom as my king and I, your queen,
I'll answer your beckon call, I live to serve you, Sweet Sinner, heal me of my wicked ways,
Make me climax with confession, scream your name and pray to you, my god,
Fill me with your forbidden fruits of passion and lust, love and fire.....

By: Raven Rose


blow job lovingly done

 

No comments:

Post a Comment