Friday, July 29, 2016

The Spiritual Art Men Need



Mature woman in the foyer in heels meant that (a.) she'd broke in my house and I was being robbed or (b.) she had a key I'd no recollection of giving her or (c.) I was dreaming. Turned out I wasn't seeing things. I was in the middle of a home invasion and she was the culprit. I the object of her desire. I was much younger when this happened and unfamiliar with this terrain I was guppie-like in my expression, as I look back. 

What she did to me she did as if she knew my hidden desires. It was unearthly a sensation she aroused in me never to be matched again. I wasn't a virgin. I was inexperienced and vulnerable to new knowledge and susceptible to seduction by maturity. Maturity, I found out, is an elixir, an aphrodisiac, in a woman. Unlike young women older women with deep knowledge are God-like in the proportions of energies they can exercise and add to with skill. She taught me that sexual powers were spiritual powers in the right body. In the right body transformation is possible for many levels of awareness to expand one's life force. In the midst of it all I was converted from organized religion to free spirit in inside this woman's body. Who she is I'll never divulge. She lives on within me looking out from my life touching lives I touch. 

Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 
8.19.15 


pussy of an older woman - Lady Sonia 



No comments:

Post a Comment