Sunday, September 3, 2017

Growing Up Wisely!




Older woman light in the winds of summer.


I remember how difficult it was as a young man to resist older women who saw something within me they could release in their beds. I did succeed. I did because I was disciplined by what I was taught. I had a warrior's code, and deep insight into my make up. I was also afraid. Scared of them because often I wanted to give in, and get some of what I knew would be good punany. I was also scared I'd never know what it would feel like to not be a whore when I was an old man.

When I was near giving in I reached out for unorthodox help, and of my options would bring my wife physically into the construct threatening the vow I made. It was hard.

It is important for young people to know how to resist. Simply saying no is weak. It isn't enough to not have powers you can use, but have no inkling how to use what powers you do have! This is the plight of too many.









There is a penetrating knowledge in the invitation to enter a woman. You are either worthy of it, or should be wary of it. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories Nov. 27, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment