Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Working at Rest.


Danica Collins as a lady. She wants what she wants.


My Retirement


Well, after over 30 years in the business the time has come for me to slip out of my silky stockings and 6 inch heels and retire from the business.

I have had an amazing journey over the years; I’ve worked with some amazing people and I’ve travelled the world with my work. I have been so very lucky to have been able to work within this industry for so many years but I always promised myself to leave this business whilst still on a high and that time has now come.

I want to thank all of my fans who I have gained over the years, some of which remember me from the very beginning, all those years ago.

Thank you for your loyalty and for being part of my journey. Thank you also for all the support you gave me when I set up ‘JustDanica’, for your e-mails, your comments and the biggest thank you for signing up to the site and helping to make it a huge success.

My career would never have lasted this long without each and every one of you buying the magazines I have appeared in, watching the videos that I have performed for and for becoming a member of my own site. Thank you for never tiring of me and always wanting to see more.

The site will remain up indefinitely so that you’ll always have access to my photos and videos and I’ll still be here, in the background, to reply to you when time permits.


There are a few more sets and videos to come that have already been shot but they will be the last updates to appear on the site.

Well, that's about it, just one last goodbye and the biggest thank you to you all. It’s been fun, in fact, I’ve had a ball, but it’s time for me to hang up my stockings and put my feet up.

Lots of Love  Danica xxx
September 19, 2013 

"Danica Collins from a photo can pull a man into her sexual designs. If she can do that in this medium, what would she do in real life? Would fantasy withstand presence?" ~ Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories 6/30/17  


No comments:

Post a Comment