Thursday, February 1, 2018

AS A Woman feels, she sees.


Ankh symbolizes the act of conception. It is the key of Life, eternal life, strength and health.



TEARS OF AN ANGEL

As I look down I can not stop a tear from falling down my face!
I watch over the weak get strong and the strong get stronger!
I look and see one of the weakest try to stand and take care of her mom for in her eye's she is not weak!


As she stand's and take's her first step she knows she can do this!
As we watch her care for her mom she does not know we are helping her for she would not like help! 


I can not help cry for the weakest of my family is the strongest for she will not give up!
I cry over her every night for she knows that the weakest is the one that is now the strongest!
I can see that she cries for the one she loves the most and wishes with all her heart that she could be Strong, not weak!


As I watch I see she is not weak any more she is the strongest she ever was and knows she can do anything!


As the tears fall we know that the one that was the weakest is now the strongest and will stand on her two feet and care for the one she love's the most above all else! 


by Shawnette Shawny Feathers
 



Angel concept of Kayla Crawford by Roland Dawson.


No comments:

Post a Comment